Columbus Water System
Why Water Is Important To Our Health?
- 70% of our body is water!
- Water flushes out toxins and wastes from our body
- Water hydrates our organs, increases metabolism to burn more fats
What is Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System?
A breakthrough invention using a proprietary hydrogen alkaline mineral (similar to mountain water) to produce highly hydrolyzed alkaline water that is rich in minerals.
Why are we different?
Double Protection – Nano Silver protection at entry and exit points to prevent bacteria from breeding.
Double Function – Vege wash and natural alkaline drinking water twin functions.
- Natural alkaline water – helps to restore body’s pH balance.
- Provides minerals for body health.
- Anti-aging - powerful and natural antioxidant that can neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Detoxify body naturally - micro clustered water which is easily absorbed by body cells and flushes out toxin, preventing constipation.
- High purity – eliminates over 99.99% bacteria, toxins, chlorine, pesticides and pollutants.100% chlorine filtration.
- No Cleaning Required
- No Electricity Required
- No need to boil
- Easy Installation
- Easy to change filters
- Easy to use
- Low Maintenance
- Vege Wash
|Filter A||12 Months||10,000 litres|
|Filter B||12 Months||10,000 litres|
|Filter C||12 Months||10,000 litres|
|Filter D||24 Months||20,000 litres|
|Filter E||6 Months||5,000 litres|
1. What is Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System?It is a breakthrough invention that uses proprietary hydrogen alkaline minerals (similar to mountain water) to produce highly hydrolyzed alkaline water and rich in minerals.
2. What is the uniqueness of Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System?
- Double Protections
Nano Silver protection at both entry and exit points to prevent bacteria from breeding.
- Double Functions
Vege wash and natural alkaline drinking water twin functions.
3. How does Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System work?It comes with 4 filters with a 10-stage filtration processes for better antibacterial and higher absorption functions, plus a vege wash filter.
4. What is the meaning of pH?pH is the quantitative measurement of acidity or alkalinity of a substance or solution. The pH scale is based on the number of hydrogen ions (H+) in the solution and runs from 0 to 14.
5. What is alkaline mineral water?
- Alkaline mineral water is a type of water that consists of higher amount of hydroxyl (OH-) ions than hydrogen ions (H+).
- When both ions are in equal proportion, the pH value will be a neutral pH7.
- When there are more OH- ions than H+ ions, pH value will be higher than 7 and it is alkaline.
6. What are antioxidants and why do we need them?
- Free radicals in our body will damage the cell’s DNA by snatching an electron from the cell.
- Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System contains Negative Oxidation Reduction Potential (-ORP) ions Ball to produce natural alkaline mineral water that has a –ORP. Therefore, Columbus water can offset the free radicals that can ravage our body as we are age.
7. Why should I drink alkaline water?
- The water contains an abundance of ionic minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium that are essential for cellular function.
- It provides antioxidant properties to slow the aging process; smaller water molecule clusters to energize and restore our body pH balance; neutralize uric acids and acidic toxic wastes then flushes them out from the body.
8. How long can I store the Columbus Alkaline Water in the jug?
- There is no harm storing for 1-2 days like normal water.
- For best effect, we recommend drink directly from the water system.
9. Will the quality of Columbus Alkaline Water deteriorate after boiled?Its alkaline properties will not alter under any conditions.
10. Why is it important for water to be more easily absorbed by our body?
- Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System is able to restructure water molecules into smaller clusters for better absorption and eases ion exchange between the body’s cells and interstitial fluid.
- It can enhance the absorption of vitamins and minerals into our body and help to regulate our digestive system.
11. How does Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water compare to reverse osmosis water, distillers and other filtering or energizing water systems in the market?
|Reverse Osmosis system||Its membrane filters out minerals.
|Distillation||It is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapour condensed.
energizing water filters
|Basic filters found in the market, but some of them cannot kill bacteria.|
|Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System||
12. What is the lifespan for each filter? How many liters of water can be filtered within the lifespan?
|Filter A||12 Months||10,000 liters|
|Filter B||12 Months||10,000 liters|
|Filter C||12 Months||10,000 liters|
|Filter D||24 Months||20,000 liters|
|Filter E||6 Months||5,000 liters|
Columbus Nano Silver Alkaline Water System
Insaan Columbus Demo: Combined Demo
Insaan Columbus Demo: Chlorine Test
Insaan Columbus Demo: Oil Test
Insaan Columbus Demo: pH Test
Insaan Columbus Demo: Solubility Test
Insaan Columbus Demo: Vege Wash Test for Grapes
Insaan Columbus Demo: Vege Wash Test for Rice