SO-PRO is a highly nutritious protein drink, packed with many well-researched and scientifically proven patented ingredients. 6 years in the making, SO-PRO has been carefully formulated from among hundreds of possible ingredients and combinations. This all-natural and satisfying nutritional meal supplement provides the optimum nutrients to facilitate weight management while achieving a healthier body.
- Boost metabolism
- Help burn body fat
- Provide satiety
- Gain muscle mass
- Strengthen bone/teeth
- Improve digestive health
- Maintain skin beauty
- Improve immunity
- Sustain energy release
- Control blood sugar level
- CareFlow® - Patented Mango Extract
- Grape Seed Extract (exGrape®SEED)
- Orafti®Synergy1-Patented Prebiotic-Inulin
- PalatinoseTM- Patented Beet Root Extract
- Monk Fruit Extract
- Isolated Soy Protein
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- Skim Milk
- Fish Collagen
*WITHOUT ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS, CHEMICAL BANNED INGREDIENTS
6 Uniqueness: -
- High-quality protein, calcium, magnesium
- Low in calorie, carbohydrate, fat
- Free from sugar, lactose, trans fat
- No added creamer, free-flowing agent, preservative
- 100% natural and patented ingredients
- Safe and effective, no side effect
Add 2 scoops (30g) into ±200ml of warm water. Stir well to enjoy.
It can also be blended with a small amount of low-sugar fresh fruits, or mixed with plain/low-sugar yogurt or soy milk, to add flavors.
1. What is SO-PRO?SO-PRO is a highly nutritious protein drink, packed with many well-researched and scientifically proven patented ingredients. 6 years in the making, SO-PRO has been carefully formulated from among hundreds of possible ingredients and combinations. This all-natural and satisfying nutritional meal supplement provides the optimum nutrients to facilitate weight management while achieving a healthier body.
2. What makes SO-PRO stand out from other similar products in the market? What is the uniqueness?
SO-PRO is a natural health food. Without diet and suffering from hunger, with its scientifically proven patented ingredients, it promotes metabolism through the body's natural self-regulation mechanism and burns excess body fat while achieving a healthier body shape.
6 Uniqueness: -
1. High-quality protein, calcium, magnesium
2. Low in calorie, carbohydrate, fat
3. Free from sugar, lactose, trans-fat
4. No added creamer, flowing agent, preservative
5. 100% natural and patented ingredients
6. Safe and effective, no side effect
3. Can I take SO-PRO as a meal replacement?Of course, you can use it to replace your breakfast, lunch or dinner according to your personal needs. Preparation is as simple as adding 2 spoons (30g) of SO-PRO to ±200ml of water. Stir well and enjoy.
You can also mix SO-PRO with small amount of low-sugar fresh fruits, plain/low-sugar yogurt or soy milk, for even more flavor and taste.
4. How to take SO-PRO to achieve the desired results?According to personal needs, choose the plan as follows:-
|Daily Replacement||1 Meal||2 Meals||3 Meals|
|Examples||Breakfast||Breakfast and Dinner||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
|Benefits||- Control Weight
- Replenish nutrients
|- Improve Health
- Reduce fat/VFAs
|- Slimming body
|7 days results||↓≥1kg||↓≥2-3kg||↓≥4-5kg|
It is recommended to take SO-PRO continuously for 7 days to achieve noticeable results. For best results, do drink plenty of water and rest well, combined with some simple exercises.
5. Do I need to go on a diet while taking SO-PRO?Generally, there is no need to diet whilst on SO-PRO. But it is recommended to have a healthy, balanced diet and to drink more water with good eating habits.
If you choose the PERFECT plan - daily replacement of 3 meals, 7-day light fasting therapy is highly encouraged, which allows the body's natural detox mechanism to kick in for maximum weight loss. When your body experiences reduced caloric intake, it will automatically burn excess fats to obtain the necessary energy supply. It will also help the body to re-regulate its metabolic system to promote the metabolism of toxins.
While this is happening, if you can supplement your body with high-quality nutritional products, the effect will be even more pronounced!
6. What are the possible body reactions whilst we are on SO-PRO?Whilst on SO-PRO, the body will metabolize toxins and burn fat into energy. Burning excess fat will require the consumption of more water, so you may feel more tired and a little dry in the mouth. Just drink more water or eat more fruits.
If you are in the PERFECT plan - daily replacement of 3 meals, 7-day light fasting therapy; the body will deeply break down fats and metabolize toxins, causing some body reactions as follows:-
|1st -3rd Day||Intense hunger, headache, discomfort, fatigue and weakness.|
|4th -6th Day||No more hunger, bloating, and mild constipation.|
|7th Day||Weight improvement, energetic, and fairer skin.|
In fact, other detox phenomena such as darkened urine, abnormal stool volume, skin discomfort, bad breath, flatulence, and body odor may also occur during this period. The above phenomena are quite common body reactions. Just drink plenty of water and get enough rest. After a few days, the body will gradually become normal.
7. What should I pay attention to when taking "PERFECT Plan – Replacement of 3 Meals"?1 st -3 rd day before taking
1. Avoid binge eating and drinking
2. Gradually reduce food portions
7 days during taking
1. Avoid oily, sugary, salty processed food/drinks
2. Avoid fried food/alcohol/smoking/cold drinks
3. Sleep for 8 hours, stop eating 4 hours before bedtime
4. Drink 2L-3L of water (weight x 30ml)
5. Exercise for 20-30 minutes per day
1 st -3 rd days after taking
1. Don't rush to resume regular diet
2. Advised to replace 1-2 meals SO-PRO, gradually allow the gastrointestinal function to normalize
3. Resume meals with something light, simple, soft foods are preferable.
4. Drink plenty of water, exercise more, sleep early
8. How long does it take for me to notice any results?For different physiques, diets and living habits, the product efficacy may vary. Generally, most people can see a significant weight improvement in just 7 days, whereas others may need a little more time. If you persist with the plan, the result will definitely be there.
In any case, the effect of body shaping, and building depends on the individual's physical condition. The key is to have a correct and balanced diet and proper exercise.
9. After successfully losing weight, will there be a rebound if I stop taking SO-PRO?No rebound phenomenon is expected after the successful completion of a SO-PRO programme. This is because SO-PRO achieves the desired results through the body's natural self-regulating mechanism by improving your metabolism. Of course, after successfully losing weight, you must continue your efforts with the right diet and appropriate exercise.
10. When I achieved my ideal weight, do I need to continue taking SO-PRO?When you have reached your goal weight, you will still need to maintain a sensible diet and proper exercise regimen to preserve long-term results. Coupled with SO-PRO, the three-pronged approach can truly achieve awesome results of body building/shaping, health restoring, and avoiding rebound effects.
11. Is there any side effect in long term consumption of SO-PRO?SO-PRO is formulated with wholesome natural ingredients, so it will not cause any side effects.
At the same time, this formula has been strictly reviewed by the Ministry of Health of Malaysia (KKM) and chemically tested to ensure that it does not contain any harmful or banned ingredients. SO-PRO works by regulating our body's natural mechanisms to achieve the effect of body shaping and building.
12. After replacement of 3 meals daily of SO-PRO, why do I not have the need to pass motion?You need not worry about this as some people might experience such temporary body reactions.
As with any diet programme that involves food reduction, the formation of stools and the need to pass motion may naturally be reduced.
During the 7-day light fasting therapy, the amount of stools will naturally decrease due to limited food consumption. Once restored, normal bowel movements will naturally resume.
13. After taking SO-PRO, why my weight remains the same and I do experience constipation? Does it not work for me?This may be due to a weak gastrointestinal tract and poor absorption, digestion, and excretion system. It is recommended to regulate the digestive system beforehand, by combining the SOPRO plan with GREENZ and CryoBac 193 probiotics.
14. Who are not recommended to take SO-PRO?SO-PRO is a natural health food supplement. It is safe for everyone to consume. However, body reactions may vary from person to person. As this product contains milk and soy ingredients, vegetarians or those who may be sensitive to certain ingredients are advised to avoid taking it. For people with chronic health problems or diseases, it is recommended to consult a doctor or health care provider before consuming the product.
15. Apart from weight management, is SO-PRO suitable for other people?Of course, SO-PRO is suitable for ALL-age group.
|Children||- Strengthen bones/teeth
- Promote healthy development
- Boost up immunity
|Adults||- Promote bowel function
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Maintain skin beauty
|Elders||- Control blood sugar level
- Slow down aging signs
- Speed up self-recovery
|Athletes||- Help fat burning/metabolism
- Gain muscle mass
- Increase stamina and energy
16. If I wish to gain weight, how do I take SO-PRO?It is recommended to drink a cup of SO-PRO right after every meal. This will enhance one’s nourishment and provide sustained energy that is required by the body.
SO-PRO is rich in plant-soy protein and animal-hydrolyzed/whey protein that is considered a nutritionally complete protein, providing 9 essential amino acids, non-essential amino acids and branched chain amino acids (BCAA) required by the human body. The perfect combination of this provides excellent high-quality protein for body building or restoring damaged tissues and help increase muscle mass and weight.
17. Can women consume it during menstruation?Women can consume it during menstruation. Of course, it also depends on the individual's physical condition. If the body is too weak, it is recommended not to eat three meals a day.
During menstruation, if bleeding too much, your body will become weak, and you may feel dizzy or anemic. It is recommended to continue taking SO-PRO while having a healthy diet and taking high-quality supplements to help regulate the body.
18. Can pregnant women and breastfeeding women take SO-PRO?Yes, SO-PRO works well for them too. From the stage of pregnancy to lactation, the body will experience a loss of protein including collagen. SO-PRO is not only rich in high-quality protein, but also rich in calcium that is much needed by pregnant and breast-feeding mothers. It is good for them to consume in accordance with the recommended amount. For pregnant women, they may start taking SO-PRO after the first trimester.
19. Does SO-PRO contain sugar? Is it suitable for diabetes or cancer patient?SO-PRO has absolutely no added sugar and creamer. The main sweetness comes from 100% natural Luo Han Guo extract. In addition, the three patented ingredients in SO-PRO-beetroot extract can effectively help regulate blood sugar levels, while mango extract can promote the burning of excess fat and sugar metabolism, and antioxidant-rich grape seed extract can also increase immune function.
SO-PRO allows you to taste delicious natural sweetness while also enjoying various health benefits. Therefore, whether you are suffering from diabetes or cancer, this is a naturally healthy supplement for all!
20. Is SO-PRO suitable for lactose intolerant individuals?This formula has been rigorously reviewed by an independent laboratory and chemically verified that it does not contain any sugar, including lactose. Therefore, SO-PRO is suitable for people who are lactose intolerant or sensitive to lactose.
21. Can patients with gout (high uric acid)/kidney disorder take SO-PRO?This formula can be taken by patients with gout (high uric acid)/kidney disorder. One only need to pay attention to the source and amount of protein intake. For normal people, the protein intake should be 1g per kilogram of body weight per day. However, for patients with acute gout attacks/poor kidney function, protein can be consumed at 0.6-0.8g per kilogram of body weight per day.
If your weight is 50kg, you are suffering from gout /kidney problems.
The protein intake you need is 50kg x (0.6-0.8g/kg) = 30g-40g protein
SO-PRO 1 tablespoon = 7.35g protein
4 tablespoons x 7.35g protein = 29.4g
Therefore, if you are a 50kg patient with gout/poor kidney function, you should not take more than 4 tablespoons (or 2 times) a day. At the same time, please maintain a regular diet, avoiding high purine foods. Patients who are avoiding meat products because of their excessive purine content, may then choose SO-PRO as a healthy protein alternative. It could then serve to prevent insufficient protein intake, weight loss, muscle loss, and weak immunity problems.
22. Can I take SO-PRO together with my prescription medicine?SO-PRO is a natural health food without chemicals added, hence it is not likely to cause any adverse interactions with other drugs/medicines. However, if you are on any medication; we suggest taking SO-PRO at least half an hour to 1 hour before or after the consumption of medication.
SO-PRO 7 Days Challenge